The Sr, Analyst, Stakeholder Information Management, is an enthusiastic professional who is a detail-oriented critical thinker capable of working with a significant degree of autonomy and has 5+ years of experience (ideally technical writing).
As part of the Communica Stakeholder Information Management™ (SIM) team, you will work collaboratively to summarize, manage and report on all communications between project proponents (primarily energy, resource development and infrastructure projects) and impacted parties (Indigenous groups, landowners, municipalities, etc.).
Location: Candidates will be considered from British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
• Perform quality control processes to ensure the accuracy and completeness of engagement records.
• Summarize communications according to strict writing protocols and capture key details (including concerns, inquiries, etc..) in stakeholder management databases.
• Provide support to clients.
• Work with our client and internal engagement teams, project teams and operations teams to develop SIM strategies.
• Produce a variety of reports for submission to regulators and for project team use.
• Coordinate and train SIM personnel on project-specific requirements.
A motivated, self-starting individual who rolls up their sleeves to support your team. Based on the consulting nature of Communica, it is essential that you are an outcome-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Education and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in writing or communications work.
• Experience in the energy, resource development or infrastructure industries will be considered an asset.
• Experience with database software such as Salesforce, IRIS, Borealis, GeoAMPS, Consultation Manager and StakeTracker will be considered an asset.
• Experience with PowerBI will be considered an asset.
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
• Demonstrated technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated strong reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated communication skills.
• Strong computer skills and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software, processes, and protocols.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
Please note: Communica is a client driven consultancy firm, as such, we operate with an outcome-based work culture. This means we provide flexibility on when employees work, as long as they are able to meet client deadlines.
Communica is one of Canada’s largest Indigenous and stakeholder regulatory engagement consulting firms. Headquartered in Calgary, Communica’s services concentrate on four core pillars of expertise: Indigenous engagement, stakeholder engagement, communications and Stakeholder Information Management™.
Our work is guided by the belief that authentic, open and transparent engagement leads to better decision-making and builds mutual respect and trust with stakeholders and Indigenous communities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to on race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or any other protected class under applicable human rights legislation. We also accept a diversity of opinions and encourage staff to treat those with different opinions with respect and professionalism. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining Communica.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date, document type (cover letter or resume), your first and last name, and the job title in your file name and email subject line.
2018-01-29 – Cover Letter – Jane Smith – Junior Analyst.doc
2018-01-29 – Resume – Jane Smith – Junior Analyst.doc
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Communica.