We are seeking a skilled Multi-Platform Visualization and Dashboard Specialist with a strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) concepts to work with our team to create custom visualizations and dashboards that effectively track and present progress across multiple platforms, including Trello and our proprietary software. The specialist will collaborate closely with team members to understand and develop requirements, ensuring that the final product is both visually engaging and insightful, while working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Time: Contract position for three months.
• Collaborate with team members to gather and understand project requirements for visualization and dashboard development across multiple platforms.
• Utilize APIs and data connectors to pull data from Trello, proprietary software, and other relevant platforms, consolidating and organizing it for effective visualization.
• Design and create visually appealing and informative dashboards that effectively track progress, identify bottlenecks, and highlight key performance indicators across multiple platforms.
• Regularly update and maintain dashboards to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of displayed data.
• Provide training and support to team members on using and interpreting the dashboards.
• Work closely with the development team to optimize and improve the process of creating custom reports from our proprietary software.
• Apply AI and ML concepts to enhance dashboard capabilities and data analysis.
• Recognize business requirements in the context of BI and create data models to transform raw data into relevant insights.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
• Manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Report any transaction errors or data errors to the designated leader.
• Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
• Proven experience in designing and developing visualizations and dashboards across multiple platforms, including Trello and proprietary software.
• Strong understanding of APIs, data connectors, data manipulation techniques, and AI/ML concepts.
• Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with team members to develop requirements.
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to ensure data accuracy and relevancy in dashboards.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies is a plus.
• Experience working with development teams to improve and optimize reporting processes.
Please note: Communica is a client driven consultancy firm, as such, we operate with an outcome-based work culture. This means we provide flexibility on when you work, as long as you are able to meet client deadlines.
Communica is one of Canada’s largest Indigenous and stakeholder regulatory engagement consulting firms. Headquartered in Calgary, Communica’s services concentrate on four core pillars of expertise: Indigenous engagement, stakeholder engagement, communications and Stakeholder Information Management™.
Our work is guided by the belief that authentic, open and transparent engagement leads to better decision-making and builds mutual respect and trust with stakeholders and Indigenous communities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to on race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or any other protected class under applicable human rights legislation. We also accept a diversity of opinions and encourage staff to treat those with different opinions with respect and professionalism.
Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining Communica.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the date, document type (cover letter or resume), your first and last name, and the job title in your file name and email subject line.
2018-01-29 – Cover Letter – Jane Smith – Junior Analyst.doc
2018-01-29 – Resume – Jane Smith – Junior Analyst.doc
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with Communica.